- The RT550E mobile crane is equipped with a 9,9 m – 39 m boom, the longest in his capacity class. Using only one telescope cylinder to extend the boom, Grove’s TWIN-LOCK™ system maximizes capacities by eliminating weight inside the extended boom. The Grove MEGAFORM™ boom shape eliminates weight and increases capacity compared to conventional shapes. Large wear pads provide superior boom alignment when telescoping, and allow an excellent transition of weights between sections.
- The Crane Control System (CCS) offers a user-friendly interface, two full graphic displays for easier viewing and a jog dial for easier navigation and data input.
- Full vision cab – New full-vision cab, all-steel fabricated with acoustic lining and tinted safety glass throughout. Easy and safe to access.
- The most compact crane with the longest boom in its class.
- Outstanding height and reach provide higher utilization and greater versatility.